• There are three public comment sessions (resolutions, ordinances, and public discussion) scheduled as part of this meeting. At the appropriate time, the Mayor will open the floor to public comment. If a member of the public wishes to comment they must state their name. The Mayor will recognize each person separately and relinquish the floor. Once the floor is relinquished, the person who wishes to comment must once again state their name and provide their address for the record. This procedure will repeat itself until all comments are heard. The Mayor will then close the floor to public comment.
• Conference Call Dial In: (712) 770-4938
• Access Code: 956775
We look forward to welcoming everyone back to our beaches when the pandemic has subsided.”
- Auto dealerships to conduct online or remote sales, and authorize dealers to deliver vehicles directly to their customers, or to arrange for curbside or service lane pickup at a dealership
- Realtors can operate and show houses to prospective buyers on a 1-on-1 basis or to immediate families. There is still a prohibition on open houses
- Golf courses are closed as recreational businesses.
- Firearm retailers will allowed to conduct sales only by appointment and during limited hours.
- Municipal Clerk’s Office – Patricia Applegate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance Department – Denise Mayer – Email: email@example.com
- Chief Financial Officer - William Antonides - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building / Land Use / Code Enforcement Department – Claire Hense - Email: email@example.com
- Tax Assessor – Michael Imbriaco - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Borough Administrator – Christopher Parlow - Email: email@example.com
We have reviewed a lot of the information and believe the best information for businesses to follow is the information and guidance issued by the Center for Disease and Control and Prevention (“CDC”) and your state’s department of health. The CDC website has guidance on the following:
- What you should know
- Situation updates
- Information for travel, healthcare professionals, health departments, laboratories and business
- Print resources (which are handouts & posters that can be helpful in the workplace and/or if you have public entering your establishments)
- Resources for travelers
We recommend that you designate an individual in your organization responsible for monitoring the websites of the CDC and your state’s department of health to stay up-to-date on the information.
Grove Street between Holly Avenue and Club Drive
Holly Avenue between Woodland Avenue and Cranberry Avenue
Click the link above for additional information.
While the samples taken of the finished water leaving the plant did not show any contamination, we are still required to notify you about this issue, because it is your right to know. Attached is the official customer notice, which is being mailed today to customers impacted by this issue. The notice is also posted on our website at www.newjerseyamwater.com, under the Alerts section. We ask that you also post this notice in any public areas (i.e., municipal hall, library) so that the public may see it.
We take responsibility for this error, and we have instituted additional engineering and process controls to prevent this from occurring again.
Please click on the link above for additional information.