- Surveyors are verifying final stations this morning.
- Demobilization operations on beach will occur after-hours between 7:00 pm and 1:00 am The beach will be kept groomed for beachgoers daily.
- All equipment and material will be demobilized out of contractor vehicle access at North Street in Bay Head. (It'll be staged and corralled against the dune at North Street after-hours and loaded onto trucks from there throughout the day.)
- Point Pleasant subline to be removed in next weather window (tomorrow maybe).
- Bay Head subline already removed.
- Ancillary work is ongoing.
USACE team is onsite 24/7 through the demobilization process. ( Note: Following the completion of sand placement operations, additional work on dune crossovers and sand fencing takes place for a period of several weeks. Dune grass is only planted between November and March per best practices). Please click on the link above or here to get the latest schedules and information pertaining to the Project.